The CRIS10 PoE switches are designed to seamlessly connect to the XDi Series Network Video Recorders. The simple plug and play functionality makes connection to the XDi recorder fast and easy, eliminating the need for a computer to program or trouble shoot the switch. The application layer is designed to work with the XDi Series and is preconfigured for the DirectIP interface. The switches monitor and report the power consumption and location of each DirectIP camera. The switches are designed for the constant bandwidth required for video steaming.
- Supports 8 PoE ports, 2 Copper Uplink ports
- Maximum per device PoE delivery of 70 Watts available for 1~8 RJ45 ports
- Individual port data transmission to XDi Series NVRs
- Central power control for greater network utility
- SSH – encrypted data protection
- L4 – based ACL (Access Control Unit)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant (IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at)