The CCI5D00 DirectNET Box camera provides high quality video at 5 megapixel resolution. The CCI5D00 is compatible with C/CS mount lenses with support for P-iris, DC auto iris, and Manual Iris. The advanced H.265 codec allows for smaller recording file sizes and lower transmission bandwidth on your network.
Costar’s DirectNET cameras have true plug-and-play capability with the StarNET XDi 20 and 25 Series, StarNET PRO recorders, and are compatible with StarNET Video Management Software (VMS). StarNET is the remote access software that allows users to remotely view live and recorded video. StarNET incorporates features such as advanced event notification, map monitoring, system status monitoring and many more. Costar’s DirectNET cameras are ONVIF supported. ONVIF is an industry standard that ensures interoperability between IP-based security products regardless of brand.
DirectNET™ Network 5 Megapixel Box Camera, 5MP, lens not included, True Day/Night, BLC, DNR, T-WDR, Indoor, 12VDC and PoE
- 5MP (2592 x 1944) Resolution
- 1/2.8″ CMOS Progressive Scan image sensor
- Compatible with C/CS mount lenses with P-iris / DC Auto Iris / Manual Iris
- True day / night with IR cut filter
- DirectNET protocol
- MicroSDXC memory card supported
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- True Wide Dynamic Range (T-WDR)
- Multiple compression (H.265, H.264, MJPEG)
- Two-way audio with integrated microphone
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 12VDC
- NDAA Compliant