The CDI2512FW DirectNET™ indoor dome camera provides high-quality video at 2 megapixels (1080p) resolution. The advanced H.265 codec allows for smaller recording file sizes and lower transmission bandwidth on the network. The Remote Focus feature allows installers to control the zoom and focus directly from the network video recorders (NVRs) or remotely through StarNET.
Costar’s DirectNET™ cameras have true plug-and-play capability with the XDi 20 Series recorders and are compatible with StarNET, our free Video Management Software (VMS). StarNET, formerly known as iRAS, is the remote access software that allows users to remotely view live and recorded video. StarNET incorporates features such as advanced event notification, map monitoring, system status monitoring, and many more. Costar’s DirectNET™ cameras are ONVIF supported. ONVIF is an industry-standard that ensures interoperability between IP-based security products regardless of brand.
- Max resolution 2 megapixels (1920 x 1080)
- 2.8 – 12 mm DC Iris
- 1/2.8” CMOS Progressive Scan image sensor
- Remote focus and zoom capability
- True day/night with IR cut filter
- 6 IR LEDs with 65 feet range
- DirectNET™ protocol; iNEX™ protocol selectable
- Micro SD memory card supported
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- True Wide Dynamic Range (T-WDR)
- Multiple compression (H.264, H.265, M-JPEG)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or DC12V