The CDI55360IW DirectNET2.0 Indoor dome camera provides high quality video at 5mp resolution. The advanced H.265 codec allows for smaller recording file sizes and lower transmis-sion bandwidth on your network. The infrared LEDs provide illumination for clear image quality at night. The True Wide Dynamic Range (True WDR) feature allows the camera to use two shutter speeds combining them into one progres-sive scan frame. This results in clear image quality in various lighting conditions. The software uses advanced tools and features to control the camera views allowing the user to see 360° panoramic, 360° global view, and 180° view plus up to 6 dewarped image panes in addition to the main image.
Costar’s DirectNET2.0 cameras have true plug-and-play capability with the XDi 20 Series recorders and are compatible with StarNETVideo Management Software (VMS). StarNET is the remote access software that allows users to remotely view live and recorded video. StarNET incorporates features such as advanced event notification, map monitoring, system status monitoring and many more. Costar’s Direct-NET2.0 cameras are ONVIF supported. ONVIF is an industry standard that ensures interoperability between IP-based security products regardless of brand.
DirectNET Network 5 Megapixel 360° Dome Camera, “1/2” CMOS, 1.5 mm Fixed, True Day/Night, BLC, DNR, Indoor, IP66, IK10, DC12V or PoE
- 5mp Sensor (2560 x 2048) resolution
- 1.5 fixed lens
- “1/2” CMOS Progressive Scan image sensor
- 6 IR LEDs with a 49ft (15m) range
- True day / night with IR cut filter
- DirectNET2.0 protocol; iNEX™ protocol selectable
- Micro SD memory card supported (256gb)
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- True Wide Dynamic Range (True WDR 120db)
- Multiple compression (H.265, H.264, M-JPEG)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 12VDC