The Costar Fastrax Series of integrated high-speed PTZ domes is the latest in advanced dome video technology. The Fastrax domes are fully-loaded with all the features providing an efficient tool for the most demanding applications. Featuring a high-resolution Day/Night CCD providing superior low-light capabilities, the Fastrax Series utilizes a powerful lens offering 22X, and 36X optical zoom plus 12X digital zoom capabilities with auto-focus and Day/Night operation. The Fastrax domes can be configured to support both indoor and outdoor applications and can be mounted surface, pendant or recessed in-ceiling with a variety of optional enclosures and integrated power supplies. With complete 360-degree rotation capabilities at speeds of 90 degrees per second for manual operation and up to 380 degrees per second under preset operation, the operator will be able to follow events as they occur. Ease-of-installation, superior imaging and on-screen programming menus make the Costar Fastrax Series the professional’s choice for cost-effective, pan-tilt-zoom dome cameras.
StarDome FasTrax II 1/4″ Color High Speed Dome Camera, 5′ Diameter, 540 TVL, 0.7/0.01 Lux (F1.6), Day/Night, 36X Optical, 12X Digital Zoom, up to 380 Deg/Sec, 360 Deg Continuous, Up to 240 Presets, 8 Sequences (Guard Tours), 180 Deg Flip, Up to 32 Selectable Camera Addresses.
- 540 TV Lines of resolution
- 55° (wide) X 1.7° (tele) viewing angle
- True Day/Night with removable IR cut filter
- Wide Dynamic Range for managing extreme backlight conditions
- Small 4.9″ acrylic lower dome
- 360° continuous rotation, pan speed up to 380° per second
- Tilt angle of -10° to -90° allows for longer range viewing
- 8 alarm inputs and 4 relay alarm outputs can be programmed to activate presets and tours
- Swappable quick change mounting base for easy dome removal and replacement
- Up to 8 programmable guard tours consisting of 32 linked presets
- Up to 4 recorded mimic tours that can be linked to alarm inputs
- Up to 240 presets capabilities with individual dwell times