The CDI51360V has been Discontinued, the CDI55360IW replaces. The CDI51360V 360° DirectNET™ dome camera provides high quality video with 5 megapixel resolution and a 360° panoramic view. The IP66 weatherproof rating makes this camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The CDI51360V has true plug-and-play capability with the XDi Series recorders and is compatible with our StarNET Video Management Software (VMS). The software uses advanced tools and features to control the camera views allowing the user to see 360° panoramic, 360° global view, and 180° view plus up to 7 dewarped image panes in addition to the main image. StarNET is the remote access software that allows users to remotely view live and recorded video. StarNET incorporates features such as advanced event notification, map monitoring, system status monitoring and many more. Costar’s DirectNET™ cameras are ONVIF supported. ONVIF is an industry standard that ensures interoperability between IP-based security products regardless of brand.
DirectNET Network 5 Megapixel 360° Dome Camera, 1080p, 1/1.8″ CMOS, 1.45 mm Fixed, True Day/Night, BLC, DNR, Indoor / Outdoor, IP66, IK10, DC12V or PoE
- 5 megapixel resolution
- 1.45 mm fixed focus lens
- 1/1.8” CMOS Progressive Scan image sensor
- True day / night with IR cut filter
- DirectNET™ protocol; iNEX™ protocol selectable
- Micro SD memory card supported
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Multiple compression (H.264, MJPEG, MPEG4)
- Weatherproof IP66 rated
- Vandal resistant housing IK10 rated
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or DC12V
- Due to memory requirements, we recommend that you use the Camera Count chart on the second page of the specification sheet.