The network camera supports the network service for a sensor image with progressive scan, which can be monitored on a real-time screen regardless of distances and locations. By us- ing its dedicated program, many users are able to have an access to the network camera at once or a single user can monitor various network cameras at the same time. It also enables users to play, store and retrieve a monitoring image by using a PC. All the settings and real-time monitoring screens are also provided through an access to the web.
The network camera is fully featured for security surveillance and remote monitoring needs. It is based on the DSP compression chip, and makes it available on the network as real-time, full frame rate Motion JPEG and H.264 video streams.
The alarm input and alarm output can be used to connect various third party devices, such as, door sensors and alarm bells.
- 5 Mega Pixel Resolution
- Smart Codec
- Intelligent Video Motion Detection, Intrusion Detector
- Triple Stream(H.264, MJPEG)
- Onvif Profile S and T
- Easy Install : Zero Configuration, Discovery, PoE
- Multi User Authority, IP Filtering, HTTPS, SSL
- Cross Web Browsing(IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome)
- Central Point VMS
- Central Point Mobile Android™ iOS™