The CCI2100 has been discontinued, please use the CCI3500 as a replacement.
The CCI2100 DirectNET™ indoor box camera provides high quality video at 2 megapixel (1080p) resolution.
Costar’s DirectNET™ cameras have true plug-and-play capability with the XDi 20 Series recorders and are compatible with StarNET, our free Video Management Software (VMS). StarNET, formerly known as iRAS, is the remote access software that allows users to remotely view live and recorded video. StarNET incorporates features such as advanced event notification, map monitoring, system status monitoring and many more. Costar’s DirectNET™ cameras are ONVIF supported. ONVIF is an industry standard that ensures interoperability between IP-based security products regardless of brand.
DirectNET Network 2 Megapixel Box Camera, 1080p, 1/2.7″ CMOS, lens not included, True Day/Night, BLC, DNR, Indoor, 12VDC and PoE
- 2 megapixel resolution (1080p)
- Lens not included
- 1/2.7″ CMOS Progressive Scan image sensor
- True day/night with IR cut filter
- DirectNET™ protocol; iNEX™ protocol selectable
- Micro SD memory card supported
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Multiple compression (H.264, MJPEG)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 12VDC