The CCI2543R DirectNET indoor Remote Head camera provides high quality video at 2 megapixel resolution. The advanced H.265 codec allows for smaller recording file sizes and lower transmission bandwidth on your network.
Costar’s DirectNET cameras have true plug-and-play capability with the XDi 20 and 25 Series recorders and are compatible with StarNET Video Management Software (VMS). StarNET is the remote access software that allows users to remotely view live and recorded video. StarNET incorporates features such as advanced event notification, map monitoring, system status monitoring and many more. Costar’s DirectNET cameras are ONVIF supported. ONVIF is an industry standard that ensures interoperability between IP-based security products regardless of brand.
DirectNET Network 2 Megapixel Remote Head Camera, 1080p, H.264 / H.265, 1/2.8″ CMOS, 4.3mm Fixed-focal Board Lens, True Day/Night, BLC, DNR, WDR, Indoor, 12VDC and PoE
- 2 megapixel resolution (1080p)
- 4.3mm Fixed-focal Pinhole Lens
- 1/2.8” CMOS Progressive Scan image sensor
- True day / night with IR cut filter
- DirectNET protocol; iNEX™ protocol selectable
- Micro SD memory card supported (128gb)
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- True Wide Dynamic Range (TWDR 120db)
- Multiple compression (H.265, H.264, MJPEG)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 12VDC
- Video in standard EIA-568-B pinout max 100ft