The CDI2528IW has been discontinued, please use the CDI2D28IW as a replacement.The CDI2528IW DirectNET™ indoor dome camera provides high quality video at 2 megapixel (1080p) resolution. The advanced H.265 codec allows for smaller recording file sizes and lower transmission bandwidth on the network.
Costar’s DirectNET™ cameras have true plug-and-play capability with the XDi 20 Series recorders and are compatible with StarNET, our free Video Management Software (VMS). StarNET, formerly known as iRAS, is the remote access software that allows users to remotely view live and recorded video. StarNET incorporates features such as advanced event notification, map monitoring, system status monitoring and many more. Costar’s DirectNET™ cameras are ONVIF supported. ONVIF is an industry standard that ensures interoperability between IP-based security products regardless of brand.
DirectNET™ Network 2 Megapixel Dome Camera, 1080p, 1/3″ CMOS, 2.8 Fixed,4 IR LEDs, True Day/Night, BLC, DNR, T-WDR, Indoor, PoE
- 2 megapixel resolution (1080p)
- 2.8 Fixed lens
- 1/3” CMOS Progressive Scan image sensor
- 4 IR LEDs(49ft)
- True day/night with IR cut filter
- DirectNET™ protocol; iNEX™ protocol selectable
- Micro SD memory card supported
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- True Wide Dynamic Range (T-WDR)
- Multiple compression (H.264, H.265, M-JPEG)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)